Thursday, April 9, 2009

Holy Thursday

12:45 pm Joe stayed with Stephen last night as everyone convinced me to go home. Dad did a great job taking care of our "little" boy although Stephen had a very rough night. They just could not get his pain under control. He is better now. Still has a fever and they have started an antibiotic even though they have not gotten results yet-they're being proactive. When I walked in the room this morning, Stephen was sitting up in the chair-what a wonderful site. He is now back in bed and trying to rest. Stephen just looked over to me and I asked him is there was anthing he wanted me to say, he said to thank everyone for their good wishes and he hopes to be better soon.

3 comments:

  1. Karen I am glad you went home and got some rest. Please let Stephen know were are wishing his a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family. Thank you for the blog. From Dallas this is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen,

    I hope you have a speedy recovery! You are amazing; don't ever forget that!

    Laura O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen,
    Just wanted to say goodnight and praying for a peaceful sleep. Love to all, Aunt Sandi

    ReplyDelete