Sunday, 2 p.m.
Alison and dad had an "OK" night. The doctor decided this morning to take the feeding tube out. If Alison can eat enough, she may not need to get it put back in. The doctor also decided to hold off until tomorrow to tap the fluid and put the drain in as they are more comfortable with the "senior staff" being here. Alison's blood pressure and potassium level are high. Both are being watched very carefully. She is actually feeling pretty good. So, she is really trying to eat as much as she can-as you can imagine, she will do anything in her power to not have the feeding tube again. We just heard that her potassium level went up a bit higher but that was before she was given a good dose of lasix. Please pray that her potassium and blood pressure levels go down. We will update later.
Karen and Joe