Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Update

10:30 a.m.

Still waiting on the prograf level but the doctor did indicate that we will be here in the hospital at least until tomorrow. Alison is still experiencing a great deal of pain-the liver team is currently being consulted. Just found out that they will do a chest x-ray. I did speak with John's mom and it appears that he will not need to come to Yale today. Our conversation was cut short by happenings here at the hospital but it sounds like he is doing "OK" today-some good news on a rough day. It's so very difficult to see Alison is pain once again-these challenges really need to end soon.


  1. Hang in there. Hope the pain gets under control. Keep your spirits high. We are all rooting for you. Love Aunt Sandi

  2. I'm so sorry you're in such pain Alison. I hope you find relief VERY soon. Cindy & Alyssa

  3. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. This has been one wild ride but I hope it is coming to an end with painless days ahead. There are a lot of us out here cheering you on and wishing you well. Sending lots of hugs.